Help us Build a Prototype

Take a moment to check our fundraising effort on Indiegogo and also share it with your friends. All the tools are there. Get perks, make a contribution, or simply follow updates. If enough of us get behind it, we can make the 'Water Truck Project' happen.

Friday, September 28, 2012

the water filter quiz

Take this 20 question quiz and learn more about how water is really filtered and what are the differences between the different types of water.
  Water Filter Quiz

1 comment:

  1. Cool quiz. I did ok. I got 13 out of 20. Without Gil's presentation on the different ways water can be filtered, I would have done way worse.

    One question was a little weird and funny though. It asked "What additive can you use to neutralize the flavor of iodine after filtering out viruses?" and tang, the powdery orange drink, was one of the choices. I hesitated because I felt like the quiz was trying to trick me by giving a silly option. But luckily I got it right :) The answer was absorbic acid.

    ReplyDelete